Quality is Cmatic’s core “Modus Operandi”, based on the following principles:
Constantly striving to meet customer
expectations and corporate commitments.
With regard to:
- Services offered
- Products manufactured
- Daily Operational Procedures
With contractual and legal provisions.
Since 1994 Cmatic’s guidelines have been assessed and certified by an external Board according to ISO 9001 standards.
To improve Customer Care and Service.
Environmental awareness is crucial for Cmatic, based on the following principles:
prevention or reduction of adverse environmental impact.
Compliance with Standards
Meeting mandatory environment-related standards.
Prevention of pollution
Through responsible practice and efficient, modern systems/equipment.
Life Cycle Evaluation
Evaluation of the product life cycle perspective (LCP) to avoid involuntary shifting of environmental impacts to another phase of the life cycle.
Since 2018, these guidelines have been assessed and certified by an external body in accordance with ISO 14001 standards.
of environmental performance (careful power consumption, self-production of energy from renewable sources, low consumption of natural resources, limited waste production).
Quality, Environment, Health and Safety
- PX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- PVX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- GX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- Natural Rubber Latex free
- NSF Certificate
- TUV Certification
- NSF Certified Products
- AV Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- CX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- MF Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- MX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- OX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- RF Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- RX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- VX Line- M.O.C.A. Directive
- ATEX - Directive 2014/34/EU
- PED - Directive 2014/68/EU
- RoHS - Directive 2011/65/EU and Delegated Directives
- REACH - Directive 1907/2006/EC
- Machinery Directive - Directive 2006/42/EC
- Conflict- Minerals- Dodd-Frank act
- SCIP - Directive 2008/98/EU and Amending Directive (EU) 2018/851 - Regulation (EC) n. 1907/2006